Membership of CEBR brings you into a family of biotechnology support organisations forming a network across Europe and beyond. Members bring expertise from all aspects of biotechnology support and whatever you are trying to do within your own community, you can find expert advice and support from a CEBR Member.
- Share good practice in biotech support across Europe
- Network biotechnology companies through the regular calls for FP7 partners
- Meet at regular CEBR meetings as well as other international biotech meetings
- Profile your biocommunity
- Profile your organisation
- Join projects and consortia in developing new services
- Implement new services in your biocommunity
- Provide a contact point for enquiries about your biocommunity
- Work within Special Interest Groups for your areas of interest:
- Business development
- Human resources and training).
Membership for Full and Associate Members is €635 per annum. This gives you access to all CEBR activities and a full role in developing the network.